Friday, June 13, 2008

A Pampered Party



So I hosted an Arbonne party a week ago and we tried out the new foot soak and 24-hour lotion. Rachelle came prepared with bath mats, tubs and towels. We had a great time visiting and snacking as we pampered our feet. I think we were "detoxing", but maybe I wasn't paying attention....hummmm

It was a busy time for a lot of people so I'm thinking we might just have to do this party again sometime later in the summer when our feet have seen a little more sunshine and need a little more pampering.


Thanks Rachelle for showing us all the new stuff and answering all those questions we have concerning our Arbonne products. You do a great job and spoil us too!

3 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

*JEALOUS*

Trini said...

Melisa, next time I want to be there! Pampered feet, a glass of wine, great company...who could ask for anything more?!!!

Anonymous said...

It was perfect! Thank you.