Friday, June 13, 2008

Buddy's Bath


Buddy has to have a bath for 5 days in a row with this new shampoo from the vet's office. He's a pretty good sport about it. Last night I told him it was time for his bath and he begrudgingly walked to the bathroom. It's usually me herding him toward the bathroom and discouraging him from taking the wrong turn into the bedroom or scrapbook room.

When we finished he run all over the house, rubbed on the carpet and tried to dry himself off. He finally settled in his bed. I went off working on my next few chores for the evening. In one of my passes through the living room I noticed he was shivering and shaking, so I covered him up with his blanket and he settled in for a long evening nap. I couldn't resist a picture or two. This June weather is one for the record books.

2 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Awh, POOR Buddy! The little guy looks soo sad & cold all bundled up in there. *GB Hugs Bud*

Anonymous said...

No wonder you love him. He's adorable!