Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Who'll give me 5 for that?


My sister Deanna arrived last Friday in preparation for my yard sale. Well, I hope she came to visit as well, but I'm not going to ignore the fact that I wasn't going to do the YARD SALE without her. She's been working everyday sorting my piles of stuff, pricing and organizing for SATURDAY'S SALE.

It'll be at my house, 811 SW 6th Street beginning at 7 am and ending at 2 pm. Cross your fingers for good weather!

I've rounded up some scrapbooking stuff, plus size clothing, cake pans, holiday decorations and all my old living room decor' (rustic, outdoor, cabin etc....)

If your in town and you like YARD SALES then come see us, I just might have that very thing you've been looking for.

4 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

good luck!

A.S.K.-P. said...

Can't you start it @ 9am or something?! I WANT/NEED CLOTHES!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Hope I can make it. I have a very full day.

Lindsay said...

Hope your sale is going well and that the "fives" are stacking up!! :)