Thursday, June 5, 2008

Along for the ride.

Well, this is becoming an interesting adventure. The 2/10 of a pound that I lost last week has found me again. I'm back at 89 pounds lost for a total. The good news however is that I had my first blood sugar reading in my range yesterday. I checked it before I left from work and it was 120 (my range is 80-120), the top of the range but I'll take it.

It's a real balancing act and maybe now since things have settled down for me in the blood sugar range I can get back to focusing on weight loss. Although I really don't know what exactly I need to do differently in the diet, but I'll figure it out.

Having my blood sugar down is a real relief. I don't want to give up on my weight loss, but I just felt that focusing on my diabetes control was a priority right now. Until next week......

No comments: