Thursday, May 29, 2008

Change is Good!

Well, it's Thursday. It's weigh-in day. It wasn't as bad as one had thought. I lost 2/10 of a pound. Small success, but success none-the-less. I'm also happy to report that my new medicine seems to be working. It's a little too early to tell, but I don't have any blood sugar numbers in the 300's and I'm starting to see some in the 100's. It will take four months before I will really know if the new medicine is working.

You'll notice that I posted some new inspiration along the side of my blog. I thought they were cute and wanted to lighten the mood of this blog. I'm always better at the "not so serious" side of things. I think I was just getting too serious about this weight loss - the adjustment over the weekend was a good move for me.

So for now, I'm content. I'm trying some new things along with my new medicine and yes EXERCISE is one of them. Not just talking about it this time - actually getting the bum moving!!

Stay tuned as I continue to sneak up on 90 pounds!

2 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

okay, first, LOVE the quote about the charm braclet! too funny!
and you are right...it helps to lighten up!
you are still amazing, still beautiful, still doing great, still determined.
and I love you! and the new layout!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, girl. You are a charm!