Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Here's the finished product!

I'm still trying to decide what will go on the "accent" wall. I don't really have anything in mind, but Renee and Ronda tell me that I don't have to be in a hurry to hang something on the wall. They forget that it might be another 8 years if I wait too long. Oh well!

It's hard to see the other color, but it's a very light brown, almost cream color. I love it and it makes my living room so warm and cozy!


I also got new dining room chairs, but I haven't taken a picture yet. Maybe tomorrow.

5 comments:

Marvel-Oh-Lus said...

Yeah! Party at MJ's ....the more the merrier. :)

Renee' said...

Like I said, it looks super. What time is the party by the way. I was thinking, I have a few pictures you could hang on that big empty wall and I can have them made poster size...PERFECT

Ronda said...

Wow! What a make over in your living room! LOVE IT! Don't be in a big rush to hang stuff on the walls...

PeggyR said...

it looks great........... want to do mine next :-)

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

beautiful! totally new room!!!