Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New color, new inspiration!


So, I decided that if I was going to have a newly painted living room, that maybe I could update my living room decor. On Sunday, my family and I went to an Arts and Craft Fair in the Tri-Cities. I immediately fell in love with all the things in one of the booths. So looked at it carefully and then I walked away, telling myself that I really didn't need it. However, the entire time I was walking through the other booths I kept thinking about how nice that window frame would look in my house. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to go back and I bought the window with two accent pieces. I LOVE IT VERY MUCH!

5 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Love it MJ! That looks AWESOME in your LR!

Renee' said...

I LOVE IT! So clean, so new, so re-arranged (love that the best) Can't wait for next month when we can rearrange again....LOL Gotta love me, its the rules.

Stacy B said...

Good for you, Melisa. It looks very crisp and great.

Ronda said...

That was my favorite booth too! The pictures do not do the window justice! It is beautiful!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

very cool!!!!