Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Buddy has Surgery


Although I've never been a mother, I have to say that today when I left Buddy at Pendleton Vet Clinic so he could have surgery, I was as nervous and anxious as any mother would be with their child. I hate taking him to have surgery. I was glad to get the phone call at noon today telling me that everything went routine. Routine - now there's a word I don't usually look forward to hearing, but today it was music to my ears.

Just before noon these flowers were delivered to Buddy, wishing him a speedy recovery. I'm pretty sure he's going to share with me, since his take on the world is sniff it, chew it up and spit it out, unless of course it's food!

Thanks to my office crew for thinking of me and my Buddy dog.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh Buddy!! Glad the surgery went well... and how cool are you to get flowers! You are one rockin' dog - and well loved too :)

Stacy B said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Buddy! You too, Melisa!

Trini said...

Oh Melisa, I truly understand your fears! I am so glad everything went well. He is such a neat dog...and to get flowers, too! What a deal.