Thursday, March 20, 2008

26 Consecutive Weigh-Ins





Septebmer 25, 2007 - my cell phone rings. Caller I.D. shows Queenie (aka Renee). The conversation went somthing like this......

MJ - hellooooooooo
Q - ARE YOU WEIGHING IN TODAY?
MJ - NO!!!!
Q- Well that was a quick answer
MJ- Yep!
Q - Why not?
MJ - I cancelled my weight watchers membership, I haven't been going so why pay?
Q - So, rejoin
MJ - I don't think so
Q - Come on, you can do this
MJ - I'll think about it
Q - OK, weigh-in starts at 5:00 pm
MJ- I'll see what I can do
Q - OK, I'll see you there, gotta go.
MJ - OK, bye

So that call was 26 weeks ago. Today I weighed in for the 26th consecutive time. I lost 3.6 pounds this week. That's 43.6 pounds since I rejoined and 83.6 pounds since May 1, 2007.

Thanks Renee for making that phone call.
Thanks for ignoring me when I told you, NO!
Thanks for encouraging me.

3 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Our Queenie is VERY GOOD @ NOT accepting NO! I'm glad you didn't listen to her Mel! You are doing SOO GREAT & I am SOO PROUD OF YOU! Seeing you and your success on this journey DEFINITELY helps me with mine!

GB HUGS!

Love Ya,
Aims

Renee' said...

So, as soon as I encourage someone to stick with it, I fall off the wagon and gain all the weight they are losing. )(&#*^%@#%(@&#%$@*% I must figure this out. I am so proud of you for sticking with it and listening to me for a change....
Keep it up!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

AWesome, awesome awesome!!!!!