Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A 1000 Whales

Do you ever feel like you just can't get full or the food you're eating just isn't satisfying? Well, today I woke up wanting everything bad for me and mostly in quantities that one should not have if they are trying to lose weight.

Does the blowing wind make you hungry? I can't say for sure but since it's blowing so hard today I'm going to blame the wind. It's the wind's fault that I want to eat everything in site today. It's that rushing sound when gusts of wind hit the windows. It makes me anxious and when I'm anxious I want to eat!!!! However, I've managed to get through most of the morning without eating everything in site. Maybe because I was in a 2-hour meeting or maybe because I immediately had computer problems throughout the entire office first thing this morning. Who knows - now I just need to keep up the good fight and make good choices for the rest of my day.

So, to all of you reading this and fighting to keep yourself satisfied with good choices, may you avoid the temptation of eating food in the quantity of a 1000 whales!

Happy Healthy Living to You All!


No comments: