Friday, February 15, 2008

Weigh-in on Valentine's Day

It's nice to get flowers on Valentine's Day. My Dad sent these three roses. He sends 3 roses each to his three daughters on Valentine's Day. I thought this year's flowers were very pretty and fragrant too.

Also, it's very nice to get a special delivery on Valentine's night. I had a little knock on the door and there was Landon, with a Valentine for me. He said, "Happy Valentine's Day Anut Lis, I've gotta keep movin' cause we are going to Joe and Stacy's next." I kissed him on the top of the head and wished him a Happy Valentine's Day. My card was very cute and I have it displayed on my table at home (sorry no camera so I couldn't take a picture).

So now for the weigh-in.....

I lost a pound this week. I thought it might have been more, but after sitting in a car on Monday, sitting in an all-day training session on Tuesday and then sitting in a training session and then riding in a car on Wednesday I guess I'll be content with one more pound gone.

I'm 5 weeks from having weighed-in every week for 26 weeks (1/2 of a year) and I'm one pound closer to my goal. Wow, time flies by.

5 comments:

Renee' said...

I think I am closer to my weigh in goal also. Oh, WAIT! Do I have a goal or did I forget to remember to make one?
I am proud of you, and Happy Valentines Day!

A.S.K.-P. said...

Awh, you have such a sweet Dad (and "nephew"). LUCKY YOU!

That 1 pound is 1 pound closer to your goal my friend! ANY loss is a loss! KEEP IT UP!

Happy Late Valentine's Day.

Hugs!

Ronda said...

Every pound lost is a victory!
Happy Valentine's Victory Day!

Trini said...

Congratulations Melisa! Great Work! Did you really drop your new camera in paint?!!! That is a terrific photo of buddy on your blog heading!

Lindsay said...

I'm still so sad about the camera in the bucket of paint...

Way to go on inching closer to your goal :) One day at a time :)