Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bumper cars anyone?

So, I'm driving along yesterday. Just got off the phone to let everyone know that all is going well. I've driven close to 200 miles and the roads are bare and dry...........
Twenty minutes later I'm on the first mountain pass for a total of three and things are not as "clear" as they had been. Luckily, I managed just fine. Coming off of Lookout Pass, coming into Idaho, me and 6 other drivers were having fun practicing our winter driving skills. Unfortunately one driver had a little problem, but she finally got her vehicle stopped and the rest of us managed to safely move over to the left lane to avoid the famous winter bumper car races. Don't worry, I was being really safe when I snapped this picture - I was going all of 30 mph and there wasn't a car anywhere behind me. Smile!

No comments: