Friday, May 25, 2007

Finale Fever

So, it isn't everyday that a bachelor is dancing with a star on an island with an American idol, but this month that's exactly what we have all been doing as we watch our favorite finale(s).

I watched all of Survivor and I couldn't be happier for Earl - while he wasn't my first choice, he was my second. So, all together good season.
I managed to get all of the finale's taped this year, didn't miss a minute of them. Dancing with the Stars this season was most excellent. My favorite couple won!!! Hooray.

For you Idol fans, I threw a picture of Jordan in the mix. I only watched one episode this season and Jordon was my pick.
Now, let's talk Bachelor - I really wasn't sure the man was going to do the right thing, but he picked my favorite girl, Tessa. I'm telling you, a season of finales that couldn't have been better.





Isn't that Apolo Anton Ohno so cute. Couldn't help posting this picture of him.

Happy Memorial Weekend to you all - Safe travels for those that will be on the road and happy barbecuing to those staying home to enjoy the weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

This was a good season for finales! Can't wait to see them on tape! That Apollo, he is a cutie! I have liked him as an athlete since he competed in the Olympics...then to get to see him for 10 weeks! Excitement for sure! I didn't think that Survivor could be so exciting after all the seasons they have had but they did it again!

May you have fun at the Moore BBQ this weekend. You have 2 more days to get it in! :)