Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Next Addiction

It's time to get hooked on a new reality TV show. Anything can happen with a group of poeple that live by their own set of rules and usually break them.
Unlike Survivor, the million dollars is awarded in gold coin treasure and the first week $40,000 is the first of it to be found.
Pirate Master begins on Thursday night. Contestants will proudly announce their motives and integrity is not a part of the pirate game. At first I wasn't sure it was anything I would like, but I've since done my research and I've decided it could be more fun than.....naaa I'm not even going to say it; Survivor will always be my favorite.

Anyway, if you haven't had a chance to check out the cast, you should. Louie is somewhat of a "Reuben" look alike from Survivor and I think he could become a favorite. We'll just have to see. I'm setting the VCR and well, Renee you're getting taped episodes of "Pirate Master" beginning on Thursday nite!!!!!!

See.... I'm getting you hooked already!!!!!

2 comments:

Stacy B said...

Oh no! Not another one!

Renee' said...

I am so excited, because this means I will have another show to get hooked on. As you know I am still getting over Grease, You're the One That I Want, not to mention Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, and Bachelor.