Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Scrap Weekend!!!



I'm sure many of you have attended an entire weekend of scrapping (hint - I know this because I have scrapped with most of you). Anyway, it always amazes me how much I think I might get done, how little I actually get done and all the while I come back feeling relaxed and ready to join the routine part of my life again.

So, as I prepare for my upcoming scrap weekend here's the list of projects I would love to get done.........(and if you know me that doesn't necessarily mean the projects have to have pictures to be done)

1)Travel Album
2)2 Baby Albums to give as gifts
3)Catch up on my BigPictureScrapbooking assignments
4)CK Album #4
5)Let them be Little Album - yep after nearly 40 kits - I don't have one of my own.
6)Rusty Pickle "Old McDonald" mini album
7)All About Me Album - complete with pictures and journaling as we are meeting on Monday to share with the group

I'll be bringing to share with the group.....

1)Cuttlebug with embossing templates and fonts
2)Ink and Stamps
3)Anything else I happen to throw in the vehicler unit

I hope this post inspires all of you to plan a weekend to scrap and for those of you that are scrapping this weekend with me.....make a list and check it twice cause we are getting close to FRIDAY!!!! Yipeeee.

1 comment:

Stacy B said...

OMG! You do have a lot to do. I am only coming for Saturday and am hoping to get some numbers cut out for a clock...maybe I should bring my Let Them Be Little kits!