Thursday, December 10, 2009

Twelve Days to my Surgery

On my first day to surgery my doctor said to me, you're doing great!

On my second day to surgery my doctor said to me, only drink clear liquids and you're doing great!

On my third day to surgery my doctor said to me, nothing after midnight, only drink clear liquids and you're doing great!

On my fourth day to surgery my doctor said to me, only four more days, nothing after midnight, only drink clear liquids and you're doing great!

On my fifth day to surgery my doctor said to me, no you cannot eat, only four more days, nothing after midnight, only drink clear liquids and you're doing great!

On my sixth day to surgery my doctor said to me, you're half way there, no you cannot eat, only four more days, nothing after midnight, only drink clear liquids, and you're doing great!

On my seventh day to surgery my doctor said to me, protein shakes are necessary, you're half way there, no you cannot eat, only four more days, nothing after midnight, only drink clear liquids and you're doing great!

On my eighth day to surgery my doctor said to me, sugar-free popsicles - it's only 3 degrees, protein shakes are necessary, you're half way there, no you cannot eat, only four more days, nothing after midnight, only drink clear liquids and you're doing great!

On my ninth day to surgery my doctor said to me, of course you can drink clear broth, sugar-free popsicles - it's only 3 degrees, protein shakes are necessary, you're halfway there, no you cannot eat, only four more days, nothing after midnight, only drink clear liquids and you're doing great?

On my tenth day to surgery my doctor said to me, don't forget to order your vitamins, of course you can drink clear broth, sugar-free popsicles - it's only 3 degrees, protein shakes are necessary, you're halfway there, no you cannot eat, only four more days, nothing after midnight, only drink clear liquids and you're doing great?

On my eleventh day to surgery my doctor said to me, maybe no more diabetes, don't forget to order your vitamins, of course you can drink clear broth, sugar-free popsicles - it's only 3 degrees, protein shakes are necessary, you're halfway there, no you cannot eat, only four more days, nothing after midnight, only drink clear liquids and you're doing great?

On my twelfth day to surgery my doctor said to me, 14 days of liquid, maybe no more diabetes, don't forget to order your vitamins, of course you can drink clear broth, sugar-free popsicles - it's only 3 degrees, protein shakes are necessary, you're halfway there, no you cannot eat, only four more days, nothing after midnight, only drink clear liquids and you're doing great?

4 comments:

Trini said...

How cute! Are you getting nervous?
I'm glad you are posting on your blog again....keep us all up to date!!

Ruth said...

I love it. Prayers for you daily ... and you're doing great!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Hope it goes well.

Melisa Jo said...

I'm more excited and tired of waiting then I am nervous and maybe a tiny bit hungry.