Monday, November 3, 2008

I LOVE FALL

Wow, long time no blog! Needed a break from the whole posting pictures, blogging thing. I'm going to get back to blogging, but it may take me some time to get everything back on track. Keep checking back.

I went to Montana in October to visit friends and family. I didn't see everyone, but I did get to meet one of the two newest members of the Drugge family. This is "Montana Rose", she is my cousin's daughter. I took Dakotah and Saige (nieces) up to my Aunt and Uncle's house to pick out pumpkins. We were lucky enough to time it so that we got in on the pumpkin photo shoot with Mon'TANA'. She was lots of fun. She couldn't quite figure it all out, but she would smile big for us. Her Grandma grew the pumpkins and so it was lots of fun using them for props.


Lucky for everyone, this was one of the days that I actually fixed my hair! Some of the other days were pretty scary. Tee Hee!

Spending time with my Nieces and Nephew is very precious. This visit seemed too short, but I was happy to get any time with them. This is Will's first year to hunt. He got his antelope on the second day and was very happy. I didn't see as much of him, but still had a few chances for pictures. The girls were lots of fun and helped me make dinner and dessert, went for walks and just caught up on all the happenings in their busy lives. Very relaxing!

Dakotah is a Sophomore this year and it's all about school, friends and the next big "school" event. She loves school (her social outlet) and keeps busy with all the extra stuff like choir, band, school plays, dance, piano lessons, etc....... (Oh yea, and the boyfriend).

Saige is 8 years old and she is all about independence. She wanted to ride the four-wheeler and my Mom and Dad's dog, Spike never misses an opportunity to ride. She too keeps busy with all the extra (dance and piano).
Montana Vacations..... I recommend them to everyone!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Great pics!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

what great pictures!!!! you look great too!!!

PeggyR said...

Great photos and so glad you had a nice visit