Thursday, May 8, 2008

Saige


Some of you have had the pleasure of meeting Saige, others of you have not. She's our funny girl! Always there to make you laugh, giggle from your toes or just plain burst out with an unexpected roar of laughter. Last weekend she was in a dance competition in Bismarck, ND. Her group had dairy cow or Holstein cow costumes. Her Mom was helping her get ready and when she finished Saige walked over to the mirror. She put her hands on her hips and said, "Well Mom, let's go find the rest of my herd!" Their dance group got the highest award, which I believe is "diamond". Outstanding Saige! Great Job!
On a not so funny note, she also got hurt the same weekend. She somehow had a fight with a piece of exercise equipment and lost. She has what was described as looking like a blood blister on entire bottom of her foot. This is from damage she has done to the muscle. In addition, there is also a hair-line fracture. She has a cast and has been told that there will be no (absolutely none) weight on the foot for 10 days. I'm guessing my funny girl has lost a little of her sense of humor. I wish I was there to spoil her, but she's just gonna have to settle for a care package from Aunt Jo. Love you, Saige - take care!

3 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

what a doll and funny too!


Saige, Great job!
Sorry about the foot! yikes!

A.S.K.-P. said...

I have had the pleasure of meeting Saige (and I don't say that about kids very often). She IS a very funny & sweet girl.

Poor girl! Hope her foot gets better soon. You CAN'T beat that exercise equipment! Trust me I've tried for YEARS! LOL

GB CONGRATS to her re: her dance competition. That's great!

Anonymous said...

Saige sounds like a great girl. Thanks for sharing.