Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ronda's Birthday Celebration

R is for real. Ronda is real, what you see is what you get. Nothin' phony about this girl.

O is for organized. Oh how she likes to organize, be organized and teach some of the rest of us slackers how to be organized.

N is for nice. Plain and simple - you are all that and more.

D is for deserving. Ronda is deserving of many things. Most of all I wish her health and happiness.

A is for appreciative. I appreciate Ronda and I'm so happy to call her my friend.


Never a dull moment when a group of us gets together. Ronda celebrated her birthday this month and so we met at GP to share some fun and laughs.




Goofing off and not always posing (or maybe we were) for the picture is just a part of us




Good times, good memories. So glad I could be a part of the fun.



Thanks Ronda for turning another year older so we could have an excuse to get together.

4 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Wish I could have been there!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Lindsay said...

Great times!! Love this post & am thankful Mack & I were able to be a part of the celebration :)

Have a great weekend friend!!

Renee' said...

Too much fun...lets do it again. I double agree with all you said about Ronda. One of the dearest friends a person could have. I am so blessed.

kirsten said...

Much fun was had by all.
All for our lovely friend Ronda...
We are all better for knowing her!