Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Biggest Loser

OK so it wasn't until last night when I sat down to watch a little TV that I realized that the Biggest Loser season is really over. What am I going to do? That's my TV inspiration. Oh no, what's going to replace it? How will I survive? Can't we start the next season NOW?

I didn't realize how much I relied on that show for inspiration. Last night was a let down, I wanted to see them all weigh-in, I don't want them to be done.....after all I'm still weighing-in! So after 30 minutes or so passed, I decided I'm going to have to find something to replace it and then it hit me. I went downstairs and got on the exercise bike. I'm going to replace the TV minutes with EXERCISE minutes. It's going to take me a couple of weeks (months) to get worked up to a full two hour workout and really I think it might be beneficial (ok so I know it will be beneficial) for me to workout more than one day a week.

So, here I go again mixing it up, trying something new. OK, well exercise isn't new, but tell my lungs, legs and buttocks that when I'm a huffing and puffing because I'm so out of shape. And yes the bike seat gave my buttocks a real workout last night.

So,until I look like the girl on the left in the picture above, I guess I keep on keepin' on!



1 comment:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Great idea!
I am so sad too! I love BL!
I am soooo happy that Ali won! Usually reality shows never pick the ones I like! Yeah for Ali!
Yeah for you! go girl! I need YOU for inspiration!!!
I think they (the BL contestants) all have blogs......