Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's ugly, but it's mine......

I lost .8 pounds this week, which got me past my much needed .2 pounds. I got the WW keychain. I had seen one before and remembered that it isn't the cutest thing, but it's mine and I earned it. I have spent so much time focused on this one little goal that today I almost feel a sense of relief. I can now move towards the goal I set at the start of the year. Twenty-five pounds by Easter (which if you haven't noticed is very early this year - YIKES!) I've lost 6.8 pounds toward this goal, but the weight is coming off a lot harder these days. I love playing the numbers game, so for anyone that was wondering, I have 6 weigh-ins before Easter, I have 18.2 pounds to lose to make my goal and that averages to 3 pounds a week. Well, it's a goal, just keep checking back, as I'll continue to post my progress, good or bad.

4 comments:

Trini said...

Good job! It isn't the cutest key chain, but you have it!!! I'm so happy for you and just know that you will reach your goal!

ps....when is our recipe class in Feb? Thanks!

Trini said...

Good job! It isn't the cutest key chain, but you have it!!! I'm so happy for you and just know that you will reach your goal!

ps....when is our recipe class in Feb? Thanks!

A.S.K.-P. said...

CONGRATS MJ! It may not be the cutest thing but what matters is that you earned it! You REACHED that goal! I KNOW you will reach your Easter goal as well! CONGRATS my friend!

Hugs!

Stacy B said...

You did it Melisa! I knew you could. See you tomorrow!