Monday, December 31, 2007

Celebration continues on Saturday........

The group of sledders headed out to find a hill to sled down. As you can see, I'm much further behind as the snow was up to my hips. After taking this shot, I turned around and settled back in the house by the fire.


The sledders returned just a few minutes later and continued the snow festivities behind the house. The kids had fun riding that tube down a little snow drift out the back door of the house.

Just doesn't seem fair that every time I snapped a picture of Renee it was as if we were doing glamour shots. Love your snow chair!!!!
Kirsten was all bundled up and ready for some snow fun. I was worried one of the twins was going to disappear in the snow bank - they are so small in a world of 3 foot of snow.

Buddy dog had a great time in the snow until the pads of his feet started hurting from all the snow that was stuck to the bottom of his paws. He got stuck a few times, but he never gave up and eventually got to the sledders.

1 comment:

Stacy B said...

It was sure a fun day. I am glad you spent the night up there, the drive home was NOT fun. I am so glad we were able to come up and enjoy the fun.