Tuesday, October 2, 2007

88 days until...........


It's weigh-in day girls. So a small group of us have committed to losing weight, getting smaller or just plain practicing healthy eating habits. My personal short term goal.... I want to lose 10% of ME before I turn 40!!!! I have 88 days left and after work tonight we will see how much closer I am to my goal. I had a tough week to try to stick to my weight watchers plan, but I think I did alright. Guess we'll know sooner rather than later.. tick tock.. 5:00 pm is approaching quickly!

Tune in later for the results of today's weigh-in and then don't forget to watch the "Biggest Loser". Reality TV, I love it.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Best of luck to you sweet girl... adding you to my prayer journal right now!!

Trini said...

I am so proud of you Melisa! You are a dedicated gal! My best to you as you step on that scale this evening!