Wednesday, October 10, 2007

79 days

Well I almost talked myself out of going to Weight Watchers to weigh-in, but I'm glad I went, I lost 4 pounds this week. I'm leaving on Saturday to go to Montana. I think last night's Biggest Loser show was just for me. They all went on vacation (OK Jamaica is quite a bit different compared to Zurich, Montana) and still lost weight. So, while I'll have the temptations of my mother's cooking - I will also have my days free to go for walks or even ride the exercise bike in my Mom and Dad's basement. Don't worry, I'm not letting myself of the hook. I will be posting to this blog after weigh-in next week. Yup - I'm going to find the nearest WW meeting and weigh-in.

So, I hope the rest of the "Biggest Loser" groupies are doing well. I haven't heard from some of you to know whether your healthier eating habits are paying off!!!

Until next time......

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

YEAH Melisa - so proud of you for sticking with it!
Have a blast on vacation :)

Trini said...

Congratulations Melisa! Way to go! Have a super time in Montana!

Ronda said...

Yea and Hurray for you!!! We are in this together!

Stacy B said...

Good for you Lis. Keep it up.

A.S.K.-P. said...

Have fun in MT Mel. CONGRATS! You are doing GREAT! I should join in on the fun too!

Have a GREAT vacation.

GB Hugs