Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Encouragement

So, I'm sure all of us at one time or another have set a goal. I
know my friend Ronda is going to achieve one of her goals this coming
weekend and having Stacy there to help her will probably be all the
encouragement she needs.

I have set a weight loss goal. My Mom and Dad's 50th
wedding anniversary is August 3, 2007 and that's the date (not too far
away at this point). Each morning I get up and remind myself of my
goal. I go over the steps I need to take to accomplish my goal and then
I set out to make the right choices. I don't always succeed everyday
(I'm sure that's an obvious one), but I just keep reminding myself that
one day doesn't mean the challenge is over.

So, if you have set
a goal, any goal, I hope that you achieve it and I want to give all of
you encouragement to keep up the good work.

Here's a little quote of encouragement for all of you.

“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.”

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Be still my heart!!! 2 posts in 2 days!!! Meliss, you can do it, yes you can! I just know you can!!

I really like the quote of encouragement at the end of your post. That is a new one for me.

Stacy B said...

Now that you have put it in writing it will happen for sure! Go for it Melisa, you can do it.