Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Turkey Hangover

So, how was every one's Thanksgiving? I choose to have a quiet one and it was actually very nice. I hung out in my PJ's until around 1:00 in the afternoon and then decided maybe I could get dressed. Don't kid yourself, I moved into a sweatshirt and lounge pants. Buddy was a bit disappointed. I'm not suggesting that he knew it was Thanksgiving, however staying home all day with or without me is not his idea of excitement.

I have to correct an earlier post. After talking to my sister I found out that rice salad and broccoli casserole weren't on the menu. OK, so I don't know everything. Sounds like the family did it up right as Deanna left me a message stating, "I have a Turkey Hangover"!

So, later this week I'll be posting Buddy's before and after pictures. I have a picture of him from one year ago - he has lost a considerable amount of weight (for a dog). I must admit he seems to have more spring in his step. So, until the next post, goodbye for now.

No comments: