Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Here Goes Nothing

So, it wasn't all that long ago when I asked my friend Ronda if she knew what a "blog" was and now today, here I am creating my own. Who knew? So, my purpose for creating this blog was to help keep friends and family up-to-date with my everyday happenings. Seems simple enough, but I'm already concerned that I won't have enough time to devote to actually "blogging". Did you catch that? I'm not only creating a blog, but now I'm going to be blogging. Ronda will be SO PROUD.

So in this blog I will of course try to have pictures, which will be a huge commitment considering I take so few pictures and I'm already assuming I can download them (maybe an assumption I shouldn't make).

OK for now, let's just see if I can get this to work.


1 comment:

Ronda said...

Yes, Drugge, I am VERY proud of you!! Welcome to the world of bloggers! Now, do you think that we can get our other friends to blog?? Renee and Kirsten??
Happy blogging my friend!