Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mr. Frog

Everyday I have Mr. Frog to greet me when I come to work. He was a gift from a client and while I can't say I've ever been a "frog fan", this one is pretty cute.
He enjoys laying around on top of my computer. Sometimes he gets bored and wishes I would play a game of solitaire, but for the most part he's pretty good about keeping quiet while I work.
He's a pretty good listener and seems to perk right up when I'm on the phone. I guess he thinks he's going to hear something important, hummmmmm, maybe, but not likely.
Sometimes he's a total goof ball and tries to distract me from my work, but I never let him win.

He's a pretty good frog. Behaves most of time and really seems to understand when I just need to be left alone to get my work done. Everyone should have a Mr. Frog at work, he can really brighten your day.

4 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

LOL, you REALLY need to get out of the office today my friend!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I had a friend like that when I was working.. it was Mr. Pelican. He sits on my TV in my craft room now. It's great to be amused by life's little creatures!
P.S. Way to go on the weight loss!

Renee' said...

You know me, I am a firm believer in surrounding yourself with things that are there for no other reason than to make you smile. I am really surprised you don't have a picture of me by your desk. I can do all those things your frog can do and more................

Stacy B said...

LOL I think you were bored when you did this! Were you giggling the whole time? Very funny!