Monday, February 4, 2008

Clean Sweep

I think some of us have the spring cleaning bug in the middle of winter. I was looking at Stacy's blog and admiring all of her hard work on the bedroom. Painting, new furniture....how fun. Lindsay's blog shows new furniture too, love those new red chairs!

This weekend I stopped by Renee's house to find her in the middle of a living room remodel. She was up to her eyeballs in fun and I carefully slipped out the door and returned to my own project......

I started cleaning the scrapbook room because next weekend is the BIG project. I am switching the spare bedroom with the scrapbook room. Painting, moving furniture and organizing are all going to be a part of this project. As the weekend approaches, I'm getting more excited. I have recruited reinforcements and for those of you that know the amount of scrapbook stuff I have accumulated throughout the years, know how blessed I am to have friends willing to help. Actually, I will give the credit to the one that planted the seed. Thanks Renee.

Check back next week for the results. I can hardly wait to show off the new rooms!

3 comments:

Stacy B said...

I'm always willing to help in a remodel! Give me a holler if you need more hands.

Renee' said...

PARTY TIME! This is going to be so much fun. I have left over purple paint from painting my scrapbook room that will look great in your house. I hope there will be beverages.

Lindsay said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my!! How exciting is this going to be!! :)