Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today's Happening


Well, I can't say this is an everyday happening, but it happened today and I caught with my camera.
Gwen and I were having lunch in my office today. After we finished, Gwen set her bowl down for Buddy to lick. A few minutes later he was sitting next to her chair with the paper bowl hanging from his collar.
The edge of it was stuck in part of his collar. We laughed, wondering if he was proudly displaying his clean bowl or begging for more to be put in it. Knowing Buddy, I don't think he was looking for praise, but rather more food. Just had to share our funny moment for the day.

2 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

OMG! That is just TOO CUTE! ONLY Buddy!

Trini said...

How adorable! Aren't dogs the greatest?! Thanks for sharing your special moment of the day. What an upper!