Thursday, December 13, 2007

BRANSON

Most of you know that I flew to Branson, Missouri and met my family there. We went to 6 different shows. The group of us had a great time. In the picture above you'll see my sister Deanna standing behind me and my Mom is next to me in the red vest. My 2 Aunts and a friend of the family completed our little subgroup.
It was very hard to get a good picture during the shows, but Deanna and I kept taking pictures in hopes of getting a couple of good ones. I think the trip will always be memorable for each of us and even though the pictures don't really do the performance justice, we will remember everything we liked when we see these photos.
Because we went after Thanksgiving, we got to see mostly Christmas shows. They were fantastic and the stages were so beautiful with the 1000's of lights everywhere.

4 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Glad you got to go on this trip & that you had such a great time Mel! So what if the pics are blurry, it's the memories that matter!

You are lookin' GREAT my friend!

Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas.

GB Hugs,
Amy

Lindsay said...

i LOVE your banner!! It rocks!

also... looks like you are having a blast!!

Merry Christmas!

Trini said...

What fun! Those big glitzy, loud, flashy, shows are terrific, huh? I'm jealous!
Hope to see you tonight when I pick up my kits.
Thanks for sharing!

Stacy B said...

I forgot about your trip! I am so glad you had a good time. Those show pictures look amazing. Have a great Christmas!