Sunday, June 24, 2007

Raspberries by Default

  So, I was out in my yard and noticed that the neighbor's raspberry bush was growing through the fence and then when I got to looking a little closer I noticed I actually had three ripe berries, which I promptly picked and ate. YUM YUM.
  Today, before I took these pictures, I had 10 more raspberries. I can't show you my crop because I ate them too. Just as good as the first three.
 

Posted by Picasa
I'm going to take extra special care of my RASPBERRY BRANCHES. I've made sure they are up off the ground and well I'm not sure what else I should do - I don't have ownership of the actual bush, so watering is not my department. Oh well, I'll enjoy them while they last.

In a month or so I'll be getting ripe apricots from the my other neighbor's tree. The branches hang over their fence and the ripe fruit drops in my back yard.

THIS GARDENING BY DEFAULT IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

3 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Now this is NOT FAIR! You get all the goodies without ANY work! NO FAIR! LOL! Jas will be INCREDIBLY jealous about the raspberries! See you soon.

Hugs,
Amy

Trini said...

Gardening by default...what a concept! You are so lucky...reap the rewards with no effort at all. What a gal! Enjoy! I better go out and double check my fence line...maybe I could be as lucky!

Rhonda P. said...

I will make a loaf of bread and be right over!!!!!!!